Stumped

What to do when stumped? Punt? Create art?

Clearly someone was "stumped" when looking at this tree stump. So this person made a fairy/elf/gnome house. (I apologize that the picture's a bit blurry.)

I have been feeling a bit, frankly, stumped this morning. Stumped about what to write. Stumped about what to do next in my day. I did cross off a number of things on my to do list, but what next.  

And, thinking about it, maybe I'm feeling a bit stuck because I don't have my replacement car yet. I found it. It's going to the service station I use to be checked out. I'm waiting for the money to pay for the car to show up. I suppose I won't feel settled until it all falls into place, including canceling the registration and license plates on my old car. sigh.

So, maybe I just need to keep looking at things the way the person who put the door on a tree stump. Shift perspective. Maybe when I'm feeling stumped, I just need to pick something to do. Maybe that will be shift in perspective I need.

****

I took the photograph just about 3/4 of a mile from where I live. One of things I love about Vermont is the creativity of the people who live here.

I can help you on your journey through Life Coaching or Channeled Angel Readings. My book, Opening the Heart: Meditations on How to Be can help you as well. Please click here for more information. 


Blogger tells me that it and Google put cookies on my blog. I believe that they are for analytical purposes only, but can not say for sure. I do not put on cookies on my blog; however, the websites that I post links to may very well use cookies. I hope you choose to keep reading my blog. 


Comments