Meditation Haiku






This came to me the other morning:

The half-light of the
darkened room calls me 
to contemplation. 


This came just now: 

May this quiet time
spark the inner light of
the divine within.

*****
The first photograph is by Peter Murphy, and the second is by Yaoqi Lai. I found both on unsplash.com. 

I can help you on your journey either through life coaching or channeled angel readings. My book, Opening the Heart: Meditations on How to Be, can help you as well. For more information, please click here.

Blogger tells me that it and Google put cookies on my blog. I believe that they are for analytical purposes only, but can not say for sure. I do not put on cookies on my blog; however, the websites that I post links to may very well use cookies. I hope you choose to keep reading my blog. 




Comments