I Could be Angry But I'm Not

It's not that I've decided to stop blogging, it just seems that I've let life distract me from blogging. We had truly awful heat last week, which made me feel like I didn't want to do much of anything. I'm living in a condominium that doesn't have air conditioning - the first place I've lived since I was a child that doesn't have it. 

I'm not sure about prior to that other than being uninspired to write. 

And, I'm surprised that I'm writing this week as I've had a somewhat major disruption to my life. (Maybe I just need to talk about it some more.) First, I want to say that I am fine. I was stopped waiting to turn left to go to a local branch of the post office when I was rammed by someone driving a pickup truck. Turns out that my car is a total loss meaning that I have a rental car and have to go looking for a car to buy. What's annoying about this is that I've put money in my now defunct Honda and possibly could have driven it for another 90 - 100,000 miles before facing buying a car. 

Interestingly, the kid (a 23 year old seems like a kid to me) was uninsured, hadn't registered his truck yet and was using a friend's license plates. He is in a fair amount of trouble. I've decided to let the insurance company, the police and the court system deal with him. 

I am quite interested in the fact that, while I'm annoyed, I'm not angry. I'm not ranting and raving. Yes, I've needed to talk about it. Yes, I have been a bit shaky from time to time. I'm a bit worried from time to time about having to take money out of savings to pay over what I'll receive from the insurance company.

But, I'm not angry. I'm not wanting to file a law suit to make him "pay." He's going to be paying through the court system. He's also most likely going to be "paying" as he will probably be put into the national insurance data base for this accident. It means he may have to pay an exorbitant premium to obtain car insurance. If he can. It's odd but I feel some pity for him because he's created a terrible situation for himself. My situation is temporary. The consequences for him could last a number of years. 

*******

I know that the picture I took of a flowering crab apple flower has nothing to do with the topic of this blog post, I just really like it. 

I can help you on your journey through Channeled Angel Readings and Life Coaching Sessions. My book, Opening the Heart: Meditations on How to Be can also help. For more information, click here

And, I don't personally collect any data or personally put cookies on my blog, although I Blogger tells me that it and Google do use cookies. I don't know about the sites I link to, but would not be surprised if they add cookies as well. You can always avoid the use of cookies by not reading my blog. I hope you don't choose to do that.





Comments