May You Never...

There will be no photographs with this post as I'm not sure I could find appropriate ones. 

I hope that you may never: 

Live in a war zone and have to choose to stay with the danger of the war or choose to flee your home, if that is even a choice for  you.

Face anger and hate if you do and can flee your home.

Be abused or harmed on any level - physically, emotionally, psychically.

Be an abuser or someone who harms other. 

Face hunger and thirst.

Be someone who truly doesn't have enough.

Be someone who thinks that they don't have enough and becomes a hoarder. 

Be someone who sees others as an enemy. 

Be someone who sees no possibility in life for love, for hope, for joy.

I think that I could l probably go on for sometime about what I hope you may never face, or that anyone anywhere should have to face, but I think I will stop before I possibly depress myself. 


Comments