Honeysuckle Berries

I felt after my most recent post that I wanted to post something in relation to my book, Opening the Heart: Meditations on How to Be. The following is a poem about another of the plants in the book, Honeysuckle Berries. I hope you enjoy this poem, but first, one of the meditation images from the book. 



I like this sentiment at this time, as I think that going into our deepest selves can help not only each of us doing that, but it can help the world because as we change ourselves, we change the world.

Honeysuckle Berries

Honeysuckle berries glow
in the light showing
the potentiality they hold
withinwaiting to burst into
full flower, yet taking the
time to be complete in the
present moment. Then, when
the season for it comes: 
the ripeness of fulfillment.

Breathe deeply into your
seed place, that of 
imminent being. Make the
light your nourishment.


©2016 Kathryn L. Samuelson

May you find the nourishment and solace that you need deep within yourself. May you find the heart and courage to move forward and to be the light that you are.

Comments