My First Foray into Blogging

I didn’t think that I would create a blog of my own, although I was a guest blogger on the former blog, Explore Beyond the Usual, for a period of time. I was reluctant to have to create new material frequently. Then I began writing monthly for Off the Cuff e-zine and for Fountain International occasionally which does require with coming up with new ideas and writing on them.

At some point a number of years ago, Janice Donnelly, an excellent palm reader that I know, looked at me and asked about eh second book that she heard that I was writing. My book, Opening the Heart: Meditations on How to Be, had not been published as of yet. Others have asked about the next book, or as with Norman Moody, a psychic, have told me that they see me writing more books. So, I created a couple of book ideas.

I recently came to the conclusion that those ideas may or may not be what the next book is about. This blog may very well help me to figure out what the next book should be about. I have fair amount of writing done for one of the ideas—poetry based on Opening the Heart. I have meditation sayings that I wrote in connection to the other book idea. These may become the prompts for some of the musings on this blog.
                            

I hope you enjoy this blog.

And, for those of you haven't seen my book, this is the cover: 


Comments