Soul, Spirit, Love

     I was recently working with a life coaching client. She brought up my post on soul and spirit. She didn't quite understand about the statement from my angels and guides that your spirit is the love that you hold in your soul out in the world. I realized that we didn't spend much time talking about this. So, this is for you T.
     What is soul? My angels and guides tell me that it is a person's deepest essence that travels between or crosses from lifetime to lifetime. I suppose that, if you don't believe in reincarnation, you could just say that it is your deepest essence, your most elemental self. My angels and guides agree with this description. That leads to the next part of what they told me. The love that you hold in your soul.
     Love is not just one thing. It is love of the divine, the love of mother earth, the love of family, friends, partners. Not everyone holds the same amount of love in their souls. Not everyone has love for the same things. They had this to say: "There are things that limit the amount of love that you hold in your soul: fear, things that happened in past lives, and things that happen in this lifetime. There is, on the other hand, the desire to grow, change and transform that increases the amount of love that you allow to flow into your soul. You can learn to block love from your soul which is blocking your true essence from being out in the world. You can learn to grow love. Love is a bridge that you can build or break down."
     This is how they describe this to me. I am sure that others receive different descritptions, metaphors. How do you see soul, spirit and love?
****
I found this photograph by Briggitte Tohm on unsplash.com. Please click here if you'd like to know more about me, Channeled Angel Readings and Life Coaching.
    

Comments